Our Bellevue Washington branch is seeking a Service
Coordinator to coordinate and schedule Service field employees supporting our
local customers. This role works to ensure customer expectations and
commitments are met by prioritizing service calls and maintaining effect between
field employees and clients.
- Serves as the main point of contact for all servicecustomers to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Proactively follows up with customers aftercompletion of service visits.
- Manages decisions regarding the scheduling andmovement of staff and materials.
- Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meetcustomer needs and expectations based on the nature of the call (urgency,contractual obligations, available resources, and customerneeds).
- Supports material procurement for customer partsales (pricing part sales, processing orders, and invoicing) as well as internalrequests in support of Service projects.
- Performs invoicing for Service Time & Materialscalls.
- Effectively utilizes SAP in the delivery andmanagement of service activities: opening service calls, supporting andscheduling planned preventive maintenance visits, updating customer information,creating purchase orders.
- Delivers outstanding customerservice.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, andExperience:
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED,or state-recognized high school proficiency.
- Required experience: Administrative supportexperience relevant to the type of service provided by Siemens, or a buildingtechnologies field professional interested in this type of office role.
- Required travel: 5%
- Other requirements:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills inEnglish.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritizeworkload.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employmentin the Unites States, and will not require employer-sponsored work authorizationnow or in the future for employment in the UnitedStates.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education andExperience:
- Preferred experience:
- Experience in Service Calldispatching.
- Building Technologies industryexperience
- SAP experience.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineeringpowerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineeringpractices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future withpotential in so many types of fields-sustainability, energy, medicaltechnologies, to name a few-in almost any location you ever dreamed ofexploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans withmany options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short andLong Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of grosssalary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programsavailable.
- Extensive product training and professional careerdevelopment.
Job ID: 182311
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .