Service sales leader working in
collaboration with the sales executive or strategic corporate account teams to
drive the adoption and growth of all strategic offerings within the service
Key owner of the overall strategic service
sales opportunities within, and possibly across, the zone(s), leading the
efforts in specific strategic named accounts: opportunity
creation/identification, customer engagement, sales process navigation,
solution architecture, and financial negotiation.
The key account executive reports directly
to the Area Vice President, Service Sales in the Siemens Healthineers Division.
- Development and management of a robustsales funnel for all strategic offerings within the service sales portfolio atspecifically assigned accounts
- Designs and lead sales strategy incollaboration with SCA and/or SSE to maximize key account penetration atspecifically assigned accounts
- Liaison between internal teams and thecustomer to drive the creation of customized solutions for system-widehealthcare organizations
- Ownership of sales forecast for strategicopportunities within assigned accounts as it relates to close dates, buyingprocess, stakeholder management, budgeting, etc...
- Identifies critical customer decisions,trends, and associated business implications for the zone(s) related to the keyaccounts
- Collaborates with the sales teams tocoordinate strategic account opportunities associated with target accounts,generating proposals as appropriate
- Collaborates with Pricing Administration,the RFP team, Finance, Marketing and Legal to resolve issues with dealapprovals, RFP responses and contract terms and conditions.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Hunter mentality driving the creation/growthof opportunities, elevating customer partnership
- Strong business acumen, analytical andstrategic thinking required
- 5+ years of successful experience in amedical sales, account management, strategic account management or similar field
- Ability to thrive as a member of acollaborative, cross-functional team
- Relentless customer focus
- Excellent organizational skills withcapacity to manage cross functional initiatives
- Able to effectively manage and resolveconflict
- Excellent written, presentation and oralcommunication skills, including English language skills
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanceddegree
- Must be willing and able to travel 50% ormore as required. Valid drivers license required.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
An MBA or HMA is strongly desired but not required.
Must possess a high level of critical thinking
skills, advanced sales skills, problem solving skills, as well as objection
Ability to successfully define work flows and to
obtain optimum effectiveness.
Ability to develop and manage to budgets and/or
business plans is vital.
Strong focus on customer experience and
Ability to troubleshoot and resolve very complex
Ability to manage and develop complex relationships
internally and externally.
Demonstrated skill in leading successful functions
Demonstrated understanding of sales cycle and
specific strategies and tactics to protect and win business.
Ability to motivate and inspire business partners to
achieve sales and financial goals
Job ID: 186154
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .