The Account Executive role is a field based position serving
as the key point of contact for Siemens customers. Overall responsibility for
selling products, services, solutions to new and/or existing customers directly
or through sales channels and establishing and/or maintaining customer
The Account Executive reports to the Regional VP.
- Provide "one face to the customer", quarterbackwithin account. Single point of contact for all customer needs.
- Assumes product ownership and responsibility ofall diagnostic business units with basic understanding of the products andpositioning against the competition.
- Develops relationship with base of customers tomaintain and grow diagnostic reagent business in Chemistry, Immunoassay,Hematology, Hemostasis, Urinalysis, Molecular and Microbiology.
- Effective utilization of resources, bothinternal and external, to maintain and grow relationships to accomplish goals.
- Qualifies prospect and exchange instrumentopportunity before bringing in Instrument Specialist. Tracks and manages salesprocess.
- Identifies and develops prospect opportunitiesfor all product responsibilities.
- Accountable to drive all product line revenue interritory.
- Shared responsibility with all Specialists tomaximize capital revenue.
- Develops and implements strategic plans foraccounts, in line with company objectives, to grow revenue in a profitable wayboth short and long term.
- Updates reagent trending reports to ensure accuracyin reagent forecast.
- Manage quoting and proposal process as well asdelivery to the customer in collaboration with Instrument specialist. Requestquotes from Instrument Specialist.
- Manages customer compliance on reagent contractsand works to develop plans when customers are not meeting commitments.
- Conducts Business Reviews with top customers orwhen warranted.
- Responsible for forecasting revenue and unitopportunities in business reviews.
Customer relationship responsibility
- Establish relationship with customers verticallyfrom bench tech to c-suite. Develops trust and establishes credibility withdiagnostic section heads and lab management. Maintains relationship withMaterials Management, as well as C-suite.
- Develops a complete understanding of theorganization's structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts.
- Orchestrates customer presentations anddemonstrations, with specialist, articulating the value proposition of product/ solution / service offerings.
- Problem resolution - assumes ownership ofaccount issues and uses appropriate resources.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree,equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Geographically accessibility to territory.
- Proven history of successful sales with 3-5years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to influence without authority andcollaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- Ability to manage and resolve complex businessproblems; at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience:
- High degree of business acumen to includestandard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, andcustomer), in order to make sound decisions.
- Successfully applies complex knowledge offundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area ofspecialization.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization'sbusiness practices and issues.
- Ability of develop an understanding of productknowledge on all product lines.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
Job ID: 187906
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .