Preventative Maintenance Technician
Siegel Suites Columbia, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: The Preventative Maintenance Technician daily duties include inspecting each suite at the property ensuring suites are maintained and clean according The Siegel Group Standards, ensure life safety systems are operational, identify needed repairs, and ensure grounds/property are maintained and cleaned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Appearance should be neat, clean, hair combed, and proper clothing attire including name tag.
• Tools and cart stocked and prepared for daily tasks.
• All safety equipment must be on cart and used at proper times.
• Effective communication style when dealing with Tenants, Management, and other team members.
• Working knowledge or willingness to learn all basic apartment maintenance, including but not limited to: Plumbing, Electrical, Carpet cleaning and repair, drywall repair, painting, general carpentry, glass repair, small appliance troubleshooting and repair, HVAC troubleshooting and repair, grounds maintenance, as well as concrete and tile repair.
• Assist Lead Maintenance in maintaining adequate levels of parts and supplies in an organized manner for the ongoing upkeep of the property.
• Perform monthly preventative maintenance in all units in an attempt to keep all equipment working at peak efficiency.
• Work throughout the day to ensure proper curb appeal standards are met by picking up trash and reporting issues to the Property Manager.
• Maintain a friendly disposition to ensure peak customer service standards on property creating an environment where tenants want to live.
• Other related duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· 2 years Maintenance experience.
· Effective written and verbal English communication skills.
· Ability to provide excellent customer service.
· Ability to work in cramped, dirty / dusty, cold or hot conditions.
· Sitting, standing, walking, bending, climbing stairs, kneeling, and lifting up to 100 lbs.
· Own maintenance tools.
· Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance, adhering to Company standards.
· Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
· Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Siegel SuitesWhy Work Here?
Room for growth, housing discounts, on the job training!
AutomotiveView all jobs at Siegel Suites