SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Housekeeper is responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of assigned sections. They must clean and maintain all work sections with consistency and according to Company standards.
· Clean and maintain cleanliness for occupied rooms, vacant rooms, and turnovers.
· Knowledge of room openings and upcoming openings.
· Monitor safety in the rooms for the guests (is everything sturdy and secure?)
· Ensure all housekeeping supplies are labeled, organized, and disposed of properly.
· Shampoo carpet and deep cleaning as required.
· Meet timeliness standards to complete rooms.
· Maintain a log of completed rooms and inform management when a room is ready to rent.
· Prepare closing for next day: clean and organize cart, restock chemicals, update and turn in log and keys.
· Other duties as assigned
· HS Diploma or equivalent preferred
· 6 months housekeeping experience preferred
· Legally able to work within State and Federal guidelines
· Continuous standing and walking throughout the duration of each shift.
· Bending, lifting, and carrying up to 50 pounds.
· Constant face-to-face interactions with customers.
· Ability to multi-task and remain positive in busy working conditions.
· Expect to work an 8-hour shift on average, including weekends and holidays 5 days/week.
· Comply with the brand and Company uniform and hygiene policies.
· Fun, fast-paced, upbeat environment
Why Work Here?
Room for growth, housing discounts, on the job training!