Get a job your friends envy, working for an awesome, growing company in a one-of-kind, high-end space.
Our expanding restaurant company has opened a refined yet casual 20,000 square foot social dining experience in Addison in August. We need energetic, experienced and polished service industry professionals who exceed expectations and comfortable with fun, busy environments.
Sidecar Social combines craft cocktails, scratch-kitchen plates, an enormous patio, live music, private karaoke, classic gaming activities like pop-a-shot, bocce ball, and shuffleboard, and live sports on 18-foot screens.
It’s the newest concept from a fast-growing company that owns BoomerJack's Grill & Bar, a chain of 13 sports bar restaurants, and live-music venue Bedford Ice House.
Twice named a Best Place to Work by the Dallas Morning News, we take care of our team like family, prioritizing work-life balance and opportunities for growth. Join us today!
- Provide an “All Out” refined yet fun guest experience whether in person or over the phone through genuine expert hospitality
- Coordinate the flow of business within the restaurant by organizing reservations, seating guests, and providing accurate wait times and event information
- Arrive at work on time, in uniform with a polished appearance
- Work as part of a team for efficiency, engagement, hospitality, and “All Out Fun”
- Listen to the guest and provide “Rock Star Service” that’s just for them.
- Obtain a Food Handlers permit
- Be prompt and dependable.
- Obtain a TABC Certification
- Positive, Committed, Trustworthy, and Responsible
- Relish the success of teammates
- Relish seeing the joy in guests as they experience all that we offer.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high energy restaurant/bar.
If this makes you ready to “Go. All. Out.,” we would love to welcome you to the show and adopt you into our family! Click “Apply for This Position” above, and let’s get it started!