Mechanic 1 or 2 - Mobile Equipment
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mechanic - Mobile Equipment Maintenance
Location: East Boulder Mine
Normal Working Hours: Rotating
Status: Non-Exempt, Full Time
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Employ predictive and preventive maintenance techniques to ensure high availability of equipment. Maintain equipment to maximize safety and productivity. Repair and service of mobile underground and surface equipment such as LHD's, drills, rail haulage equipment, and surface vehicles (including remote control systems). May perform work on stationary and mobile equipment such as hoists, crusher, conveyor, air compressors, and water pumps.
- Previous Mechanical experience with skills necessary to meet applicable task proficiency matrix (i.e. troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, electrical and diesel engines with a primary focus on diesel equipment)
- Previous experience with schematics, parts and service manuals
- Working knowledge of rigging procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of start-up, shut-down, tag-out and safety procedures on equipment
- Overhead crane operation and inspection experience or equivalent
- Consistent, effective written communication skills with attention to detail
- Understanding of health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Independent work habits
- Must have the required tools per SMC tool list
- Underground equipment maintenance experience
- Demonstrated gas/arc welding and oxy-acetylene cutting work experience
- Computer experience
- Planning and Scheduling experience
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
See Physical Requirements and Working Conditions in the Human Resources Department.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressBig Timber, MT
AutomotiveView all jobs at Sibanye Stillwater
Get fresh Mobile Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.