MEMS Test Systems Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
SiTime Corporation (NASDAQ: SITM) is the market leader in silicon MEMS timing. As the heartbeat of electronics, our programmable timing solutions offer a rich feature set that enables customers to differentiate their products with higher performance, smaller size, lower power, and better reliability. We drive innovation to new levels with our unique culture of creativity, collaboration, risk-taking, and relentless problem-solving. With over 2 billion devices shipped, SiTime is transforming the timing industry. For more information, visit www.sitime.com.
The MEMS Test Systems Engineer is responsible for the architecture, design and bring-up of custom systems used to characterize and test SiTime MEMS devices. We are looking for a highly motivated individual interested in collaborating with a cross-functional team to execute on the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and transfer to production new custom test systems for MEMS devices.
- Innovate architectures and designs for new systems based on MEMS performance requirements.
- Develop software & firmware to automate data acquisition, perform data analysis and implement algorithms for device trimming.
- Innovate and prototype new methodologies for conducting high-precision timing parameter measurements (e.g. ADEV, Phase Noise, Jitter, etc.).
- Manage and collaborate with external partners to develop new systems or metrology hardware.
- Create documentation and manufacturing instructions for transfer to Operations team.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Physics. Exceptional candidates with other technical backgrounds will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of analog electronics and experience with board-level design and debug.
- Hands-on experience with electronics lab instrumentation. Prior experience with metrology systems for evaluating timing parameters is preferred but not required.
- Excellent programming skills and prior experience with MATLAB, Python and/or C++.
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Previous experience with MEMS test or characterization is preferred but not required.
- Must be physically able to lift, push, pull up to 10 lbs.
Desired Characteristics & Attributes:
- High level of self-motivation and drive to make an impact
- Strong interest in being hands-on in the lab.
- Ability and willingness to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive attitude and motivated to learn new skills.
SiTime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
AddressAnn Arbor, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at SiTime Corporation