Marketing Manager, Email Planning and Analytics
Shutterfly is seeking a highly motivated and action-oriented Marketing Manager to support email planning, forecasting and analytics. This role is a key member of the Email Marketing team, reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, and will be instrumental in driving continued success for one of Shutterfly's largest marketing channels.
As the Marketing Manager, you will own the development of the quarterly Batch Campaign Plan, working closely with key stakeholders to develop promotions and high-level campaign strategy. You will also be responsible for monitoring campaign performance and overall program KPIs and trends, which will ultimately be used to inform future campaigns and revenue goals.
- Partner with cross-functional marketing and promotions teams to develop the quarterly promo plan.
- Create the quarterly campaign calendar for the Shutterfly Email channel
- Assess weekly performance and share out weekly reports clearly communicating drivers
- Identify trends and draw insights to help guide future planning
- Maintain reporting dashboard on a weekly and ad-hoc basis.
- Develop quarterly email forecasts at the campaign and channel level. Account for numerous contributing factors including past performance, YOY trends, test learnings, and seasonality.
- Lead and facilitate the development of quarterly post mortems
- Support ad-hoc reporting and analytics projects.
- Provide recommendations to strengthen the email program and campaign strategy, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree with 3- 5 years of consumer marketing and analytics experience.
- Preferred strategic and/or execution experience in the Email channel.
- Highly skilled in Excel; comfortable manipulating data and creating basic reporting dashboards.
- Exceptional analytical skills; able to leverage data to identify trends and performance drivers and clearly communicate results and implications.
- Experience with basic forecasting models and concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise documents and lead cross-functional meetings effectively.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines while paying attention to detail.
- Independent self-starter with a results-oriented mindset.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated success in collaborating with cross-functional teams