Shutterfly is hiring an experienced Digital Creative Director, Channel Work to join our dynamic in-house agency based in Eden Prairie, MN. Reporting directly to the Vice President, this leader will create channel marketing that drives results and champions the brand. Your extensive experience in the digital space means you understand how to design a winning email, display ads that catch consumer eyes and entice them to click, while effectively managing a team of 10-15 direct and indirect reports.
You have great management skills and the ability to lead, develop, and retain a growing team, set goals, delegate responsibilities. You love to coach and mentor, as much as you love to partner with internal clients on better ways to do things.
- Provide excellent creative leadership and mentorship for your team to ensure their success and professional development.
- Partner with internal clients to deliver results for the business
- Manage a team of Art Directors, Designers, and Copywriters to deliver marketing creative that drives sales and supports the brand
- Lead work to deliver channel creative marketing materials for email, site, online display and other channel work as assigned
- Ensure that creative work is compelling, consistent, adheres to brand standards, and accomplishes revenue, customer retention and customer acquisition goals.
- Champion innovation in partnership with channel marketing internal clients, leveraging technology to work smarter
- Leverage brand and campaign standards to deliver work that is on brand and drives results
- Support A/B testing and multivariate testing
Candidates who are interested should apply with a resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted for a short, preliminary phone interview. Please check your phone, email, and voicemail often for a message on the next step. Portfolios will be requested at a later time.