No agencies or third parties please.
This is a C2H position. Possible conversion to full time employee after 90 days. Relocation to the Tempe, Arizona area will be required.
Shutterfly's purpose is to help share life’s joy. Shutterfly has over 10 million customers, we process over 26 million orders yearly, and host over 40 billion photos. The Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS) division is looking for a stellar Senior Full Stack Engineer to join the team in Tempe, AZ.
What is Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS)?
- Approximately $200M in annual business and the fastest growing segment at Shutterfly which gives it a start – up feel within our successful business
- Drive the sell, creation and implementation of enterprise printing solutions.
- When a leading healthcare provider needs to communicate by print with its 115+ million customers, they contact us!
- Each communication is unique; therefore, each creation, development and implementation are different.
- Every day brings a new opportunity to be creative, passionate and impactful!
What more should you know? As a team, our beliefs are …
- Delight our Customers
- Can Do! and Ownership Mindset
- Pragmatic approach to software development
- Passion for technology
- Commitment to incremental delivery
- Thrive in this fast growth environment
The Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS) division is looking for a stellar Fullstack Java/Angular Engineer to work on a critical project.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Full Stack contractor who can work independently and has good initiative, ownership, delivery focus and sense of urgency.
- Implement high quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment utilizing Java, Spring Boot, Angular
- Work with the Lead and development team on architecture, technical design, release planning and deployment, production support
- Perform performance and scalability analysis as needed
- 5+ years hands-on development experience in Java Stack (Java 8, Spring/Spring Boot)
- 4+ years experience developing effective APIs and REST/SOAP web services
- Ability to work and deliver independently
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Micro services and Distributed architectures
- Strong customer focus and owner mindset
- Proven track record of delivering high quality Software Products