The best customers deserve the best technical support!
As the Senior Applications Engineer, Integrated Systems Software Support, you'll provide primary technical product support for Integrated Systems software products, as well as other products that rely on firmware and network configuration.
- Resolves customer application problems, including performing follow-up technical support, by working with Product Development, Product Management, Service, Quality Assurance, and other departments
- Resolves software troubleshooting issues, as it relates to Shure products (installation, OS configuration, network access control, best practices, etc.)
- Provide technical assistance in the design/integration of customer applications relating to complex network infrastructure
- Provides technical assistance with software installation and configuration, particularly as it relates to server and corporate IT-based environments, including network access control and endpoint management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer technology or IT-related field. Graduate coursework is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Expert knowledge of Windows operating systems, IT infrastructure, mass software deployment, network access control, implementation and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with enterprise endpoint management tools (Group Policy, SCCM, InTune, Jamf, Workspace ONE)
- Microsoft Certification desired (Modern Desktop Administrator Associate)
- Familiarity with enterprise networking hardware, advanced switch configuration (VLAN, IGMP Snooping, etc.) and network debugging/monitoring tools (Wireshark, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with software installation and troubleshooting in both Linux and Windows environments, client/server systems, etc. - Mac experience desirable.