Inside Sales Salesperson
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly
$15 - $20 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
Mission - Our Insurance agency exists to grow the customer base of State Farm. We will do this by focusing on the needs of the customer, and by providing an experience they talk about. Our path to winning starts with a positive mindset maintained through self-improvement, and ends with supporting one another.
Vision - Steady, Profitable, Growth by presenting solutions to threats. This performed daily will demonstrate over time how we take care of the clients who trust our agency.
What you will gain from working here:
- A monthly bonus for going over and above.
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home.
- Experience in a career that has proven over the past 100 years to be recession-proof.
- Clearly communicated expectations and a boss who will celebrate your wins.
- Opportunity for advancement.
Shuff Mauldin Services, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Shuff Mauldin Services, LLC