Cannabis Delivery Driver
Shryne Group, Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical
We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world's largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
Blaze Delivery Service is a start-up courier service created for Shryne Group, Inc. A key differentiator of this innovative delivery service is our own fully integrated POS and GPS delivery platform (“iii tech” like Stiiizy). Are you passionate about the cannabis industry and looking to start your career with the most dynamic company in California? Our ideal candidate for this position will take pride in their ability to provide exceptional customer service while also ensuring a safe, accurate, efficient, friendly, and timely delivery. The Delivery Driver is responsible for creating a best-in-class experience for each and every customer. You must be 21 years or older to apply.
- This is an entry-level position.
- This is a part-time position.
- Must be flexible with scheduling. Monday-Sunday, Nights and Weekends.
- Must be able to add business use insurance after being hired
- Must have a reliable fuel-efficient vehicle. An inspection will be performed. Must have a working OBD reader.
- Follow delivery routes provided by GPS mapping technology
- Ensure efficient, timely deliveries while preserving the quality of each product through careful handling
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting clients with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Properly charging customers and maintaining accurate cash handling
- Provide excellent customer service with the intention of increasing client satisfaction, ensuring clients depend on us for their future cannabis delivery needs
- Strict adherence to company policies, BCC regulations, and safety procedures
- Maintaining all proper documentation by remaining up to date on all auto insurance policies, DMV mandated registration, and driver’s license
- Valid California driver's license
- Proof of current insurance; must be able to add business use insurance after being hired
- Clean driving record with no incidents for 7 years (Must provide a proof prior to hiring)
- Dependable transportation
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to drive for 20-40 minutes per client for multiple clients.
- Willing to work a 6-hour shift; 29 hours a week
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS
- A resilient and entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mindset
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
- Must be flexible - this role will be ever-changing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
You will be in a car, driving and/or sitting for long periods of time. You will be working outside and may be exposed to weather, high levels of noise, and vehicle fumes during the job. You must have a working phone with you at all times and may be required to use a personal cell. All Phones and electronics must be hands-free used in accordance with the laws of the road.
- Prolonged periods of driving.
- Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Be able to stand, bend, kneel, squat, and twist for prolonged periods of time.
PAY & REIMBURSEMENTS
- $15.00 per hour
- .33 cents for mileage reimbursement
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business and we require our team to work in the office.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Shryne Group, Inc.Why Work Here?
Largest Cannabis Company in California! We are growing! There is much room for growth potential!
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Shryne Group, Inc.