Business Analyst Finance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Dealer Accounting Advisor with Accounting/Finance experience in dealership accounting at a retail automotive dealership. Person who has experience with F&I automotive products and back office accounting process.
Start Date: Mid-February (Full-time, 40 hours per week)
• Act as a subject matter expert to provide experience and insight in dealer accounting requirements
• Participate in workshops/deep dives with large stakeholder groups across many business units to gather information to provide insights on dealership accounting best practices
• Provide feedback on process flows and trainings for a new finance team
• Work with technical, operational, business and finance teams to provide insights
• Support the creation of training material and training facilitation for existing Accounting/Finance teams
• 5-10 years of experience in automotive accounting, ideally as a controller
• Bonus for experience in SaaS accounting
• Self-starters, proactive
• Independent, able to own and drive their assignments and help LEAD the initiative
• Effective communicator
• Comfortable asking questions to understand
Shri Enterprises LLC
Get fresh Dealership Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.