Public Housing Program Director
The HACS is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic team player to serve as a Deputy Public Housing Program Director. The HACS hires quality employees and encourages excellence, to ensure the HACS will achieve and maintain high performance standards.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
● Serve as supervisor over the Low Income Public Housing Management Department.
● Keeps records and prepares reports related to the assistance of families, housing assistance payments and renting units.
● Assist in managing assigned housing development and ensure compliance with the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Rules and Regulations and the HACS standards and requirements.
● Responsible for maintaining high occupancy rate and timely completion of work orders.
● Guarantee maintenance logs, tasks and assigned duties and responsibilities without errors and within the allotted and designated time.
● Monitor program compliance and provide managerial oversight to ensure housing staff accurately completes all annual re-certifications and unit inspections.
● May prepare and approve requisitions for the purchase of supplies or materials.
● Six years of experience in clerical work, real estate, housing management or tenant relations, three years of which must have been in housing management or tenant relations.
● Great Salary and Benefits
● 401(k) Plan
● Paid annual and sick leave
● Paid holidays
To apply, submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org