Top Tier National Plaintiffs firm has an immediate need for a full-time trial paralegal for their Houston office.
This position will involve extensive client contact, organization and maintenance of case files, drafting of legal documents and correspondence, etc. Other primary tasks include:
· Conduct secondary discussions with potential personal injury claimants
· Draft correspondence for attorneys, clients, and experts
· Significant travel for depositions and trials
· Order/track medical records
· Update case management software
· Calendar deadlines and other pertinent dates
· Extensive document review
· Prepare intermediate medical summaries
Required/Desired Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication; ability to handle an abundance of case files; strong customer service skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in an environment with frequent interruptions.
Preferred Skills: Proficient in case management software, preferably Needles; proficient with Micosoft Office software.
Ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in plaintiffs law firm with significant trial work. Compensation commensurate with experience.