Assistant Manager- Burlington Mall
Showcase is the Home of the Hottest Trends where our Stores, Teams, and In-store experience bring the world’s hottest products to life. If you are looking to help redefine retail, then this is the journey for you! We have over 119 stores across Canada and now the US. This is a great opportunity to be a part of our US expansion.
We are looking for people who will provide a fun and unique guest experience by demonstrating and selling the hottest trending products in retail. You will be asked to maximize the sales of the store by achieving and surpassing personal productivity goals while being a part of an exciting and highly energetic team environment.
Showcase is a national retailer with 100+ stores across Canada. As the Home of the Hottest Trends -- from AS SEEN ON TV to TIK TOK trends -- Showcase specializes in emerging trends in health, beauty, home, and toys, and according to the National Post, we're the world's largest retailer of our kind. With 100+ permanent stores in North America's best shopping center’s plus a growing ecommerce business at ShopAtShowcase.com, Showcase offers the most fun, interactive, new, and unique products ever - all in a retail environment where you can "try it before you buy it." We call it retail-tainment!
A Canadian success story, Showcase has expanded over the past 22 years and is now coast-to-coast in every major market across Canada. Our culture is "fun and interactive", and we recently moved into our brand-new Head Office and National Distribution Centre in Brampton ON to house our growing team of professionals.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- An Associate’s degree or high school diploma.
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- The ability to Demo products
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.