Real Estate Commercial Sales Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you looking for an exciting sales career? Look no further! We are searching for our next great commercial sales specialist. You do not need a real estate license to apply for this position, but you must be currently pursuing your license or willing and able to attain one. This position requires someone with proven negotiation skills who can turn leads into lifelong customers. A keen sense of marketing and advertising procedures is a huge plus, and the ability to monitor a deal from beginning to close is essential.
Backed by one of the industry’s best teams, we want you to succeed and help supply leads. We provide administrative help and advanced technology, including comprehensive lead-generation programs. If you’re ready for a great opportunity, a satisfying career, and not just another sales job, please start your application today.Compensation:
- Visit sites with clients and explain the features of the buildings along with financial and analytical data
- Research real estate market area and provide information to clients so they can make an informed decision
- Act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers and work with loan officers and attorneys so transactions are legal, accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price for clients
- Schedule and be present for all property inspections in order to assist clients with purchase/sale agreements
- Skilled in industry practices and lease language
- Some sense of marketing and advertising practices
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Independent worker who is motivated and self sufficient
Showcase Realty is an award-winning digital marketing innovator assisting real estate clients in North Carolina and South Carolina. The brokerage uses top marketing strategies, technology, and systems to provide clients with cutting-edge results at top dollar and in the least amount of time. Showcase Realty provides efficient and best-in-class real estate client services in the Carolinas. Its main office is in Charlotte's South End Downtown.
Owned and run by Nancy Braun, a former corporate lawyer and entrepreneur who graduated from Cornell University and SUNY Buffalo Law School. Nancy is the Broker-In-Charge and Owner of Showcase Realty LLC and one of the most renowned real estate professionals in the Carolinas. Nancy has received several accolades and awards, including recognition as one of the 50 Most Influential Women in Charlotte from the Mecklenburg Times.
Showcase Realty, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?