3131 Ft. Worth Highway, Weatherford, TX 76086
Automotive Internet / BDC Specialist
Shottenkirk Toyota Weatherford is seeking to hire an experienced Internet / BDC Specialist. to join our busy Business Development Center team! The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, goal-driven professional who is ready to go to the next level.
The Shottenkirk Automotive Group currently operates 14 Automotive Dealerships in 4 states and employs over 1,300 people! Our Weatherford dealership is proud to serve customers in Weatherford, Fort Worth, Arlington, Dallas and surrounding areas.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive pay plan
- Up to a 6-figure potential annual income
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- We promote from within!
- Aggressive Management Training!
- Excellent training programs
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- Great working environment
- 5-day work week - no Sundays!
Responsibilities - Internet / BDC Specialist:
- Promptly respond to and follow up on internet and telephone inquiries in a professional manner from potential customers primarily seeking information about product availability, pricing, and payments.
- Be enthusiastic and create excitement about our products
- Attend product and sales training
- Identify customer's needs, answer their questions in a pleasant manner, and assist them to the best of your ability.
- Your primary function is to schedule appointments for customers to visit our dealership so that we can sell them a vehicle.
- Establish personal income goals consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
Qualifications - Internet / BDC Specialist:
- Automotive BDC/Internet Sales experience is required
- Telephone/call center experience is a plus
- Good computer, communication and customer service skills
- A positive, upbeat attitude and motivated to excel in your career
- Energetic and thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Resume must be uploaded, and assessment completed
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.