5100 E U.S. Hwy 377, Granbury, TX 76049
Automotive Internet Sales Associates
Shottenkirk Toyota of Granbury is seeking to hire motivated Internet Sales Associates. Candidates must have an outgoing personality, strong customer service skills and be self-motivated. Sales experience in automotive retail is a plus! We value our employees and invest in their success.
The Shottenkirk Automotive Group currently operates 13 Automotive Dealerships in 4 states and employs over 1,300 people! Our Weatherford dealership is proud to serve customers in Weatherford, Fort Worth, Arlington, Dallas and surrounding areas.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
- Competitive pay plan
- Up to 6 figures potential annual income
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Excellent training programs
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- Great working environment
Responsibilities - Internet Sales Associate:
- Attend product and sales training
- Promptly and professionally respond to internet inquiries from potential customers primarily seeking information about product availability, pricing and payments.
- Identify customer needs, answer their questions in a pleasant manner, and assist them to the best of your ability.
- Assist Internet and walk-in customers in selecting a vehicle and schedule appointments
- Coordinate internet promotions with dealership sales promotions and advertising.
- Maintain current customer database to capture repeat business.
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications/Requirements - Internet Sales Associate:
- Call Center/Telephone Sales/Customer Service experience preferred
- Internet sales or sales experience in any industry preferred
- Bi-lingual is a definite PLUS!
- Enthusiastic and energetic with good computer skills
- A positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent. College is a plus!
- Valid driver’s license
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.