5100 E U.S. Hwy 377, Granbury, TX 76049
Automotive Service Technicians
Lube Oil Filter Technicians also needed!!
The Shottenkirk Automotive Group currently operates 14 Automotive Dealerships in 5 states and employs over 1,300 people! Our Granbury and Weatherford dealerships are proud to serve customers in Granbury, Fort Worth, Weatherford, Arlington, Dallas and surrounding areas. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay plan based on experience and certifications (to be discussed at the time of the interview.)
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation and holidays
- Excellent training programs
- Opportunities for career advancement!
- You won’t find a better place to call home!
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Efficiently repair automotive systems, including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning, etc., in accordance with dealership standards
- Record all services and repairs performed
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician
Qualifications and Requirements - Service Technician:
- Experience in automotive service and maintenance required
- Toyota experience is a PLUS, but not a requirement
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.