Used Car Service Technicians, Experience Required
Shottenkirk Toyota Quincy Quincy, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Automotive Service Technician
For Used Cars
Competitive Pay Plan + Great Benefits!
At least 2 years’ Experience Required
Shottenkirk Toyota of Quincy needs to hire experienced Service Technicians for our Used Car Department. Toyota experience is preferred. We value our employees and invest in their success.
As one of the top car dealers in Quincy, Shottenkirk Toyota works diligently to guarantee customer satisfaction. We strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
- Competitive pay plan!
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- We promote from within.
- Everything at Shottenkirk Toyota is state-of-the-art.
- A career where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities – Service Technician:
- Inspect and diagnose problem(s).
- Provide labor and time estimates for repairs.
- Perform quality repair/maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Document work performed
- Learn new information and techniques in training sessions
- Work assigned according to skills/expertise and certifications
- Adhere to company policies, OSHA regulations, and other regulations
- Keep shop area neat, clean account for all dealership-owned tools
Qualifications/Requirements – Service Technician:
- At least 2 years’ Automotive Service Technician experience is required
- Must be versatile in skills and tasks performed
- Experience with the latest automotive technologies and working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Valid driver's license and insurable
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and works well on a team
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Shottenkirk Toyota Quincy
AutomotiveView all jobs at Shottenkirk Toyota Quincy