Automotive Lube Technicians, Entry Level
Shottenkirk Toyota Quincy Quincy, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Entry Level Position
As one of the top car dealers in Quincy, Shottenkirk Toyota works diligently to guarantee customer satisfaction. We strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
We are looking for motivated automotive Lube Technicians / Oil Change Techs. This is a great career opportunity. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We also Welcome Technicians from other brands and Industries such as:
Firestone, Pep Boys, Jiffy Lube, etc.
- Competitive pay plan!
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- We promote from within.
- Everything at Shottenkirk Toyota is state-of-the-art.
- A career where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities - Lube Technician:
- Perform multi-point inspection of vehicle including fluids, battery, brakes, belts, tires, etc.
- Perform light line maintenance
- Change or top off all fluids, grease bearings, check/change oil filter
- Change, mount and balance tires
- Check tire pressure and add air if needed
- Maintain the dealership records and provide recommendations to their customers regarding their vehicles.
- Keep shop area neat and clean and account for tools
Qualifications/Requirements - Lube Technician:
- Previous Experience as a Lube Technician is a plus, but we will train!
- Willingness to learn
- Drug free
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Shottenkirk Toyota Quincy
AutomotiveView all jobs at Shottenkirk Toyota Quincy