Car Accessories Manager, Salary Plus Bonuses
Shottenkirk Chevrolet - Waukee Waukee, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
755 W Hickman Road, Waukee, IA 50263
Car Accessories Manager
UP TO $60,000 OPPORTUNITY!
This includes Salary + Monthly Bonuses
Previous Car Experience is a PLUS!
Walk-In Applicants are Welcome!
Shottenkirk Waukee Chevrolet has an immediate opening for a Car Accessories Manager for our busy Dealership. Previous experience in an automotive Parts/Accessories department is preferred, but not required. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
- Potential income up to $60K! This includes salary and monthly bonuses
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation.
Responsibilities - Accessories Manager:
You will be required to display, promote and sell Vehicle Accessories for new and used vehicles and also oversee the scheduling of installation. These accessories and aftermarket products include window tinting, specialty wheels and tires, DVD systems, etc., to enhance their new or pre-owned vehicle.
Requirements - Accessories Manager:
- Previous experience in an automotive Parts/Accessories department is a plus, but not required
- Must be a people-person with a friendly personality
- Must stay current with product knowledge and current trends / technologies.
- Computer proficiency
- Team oriented, flexible, high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Shottenkirk Waukee Chevrolet is part of the Shottenkirk Automotive Group which was started over 50 years ago and has grown into a substantial dealer group, with 14 dealerships. This success and growth is due in no small part to what we call, “The Shottenkirk Way”: ‘Our commitment to total customer satisfaction throughout the buying, service and ownership experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Shottenkirk Chevrolet - Waukee
AutomotiveView all jobs at Shottenkirk Chevrolet - Waukee