- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Job Description
We are looking for a talented Branch manager to perform all work in the branch and to manage all areas of operation. You will manage for your branch all operational duties and ensure customer satisfaction following proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach, be self-motivated, self-disciplined, good communication skills with clients (including other branch managers and main office personnel), will be committed to client satisfaction and success of the business by managing inventory, scheduling, responsibility for a provided vehicle. The successful candidate will be responsible for Company Assets, supplies, vehicle, and a Company-Provided Credit Card.
- Direct all operational aspects including operational success, scheduling jobs assigned, customer service, administration, as applicable
- Meet goals and metrics for equipment delivery, installations, and pickups
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that help meet business challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration to Company Operations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership management skills
- Related field experience in Copier/Printer (Installation, maintenance and Repair) Experience in Sharp Copiers and HP Printers (Laser, Color)
- Networking experience preferred
- Driver's License Required (Clean Driving Record)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to handle flexible schedule, including possible Nights, Weekends, or Holidays, based on demands.
- Experience in providing Technical Support preferred
- Must have cell phone and Laptop
- Basic Software & Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Short Term CopiersWhy Work Here?
A self managed position with opportunities for expansion and growth
Short Term Copiers is based out of Maryland, but operates branches nationwide. We proved short to long term rentals of Printers and Copiers. We also sometimes provide other types of equipment like laptops/shedders/montories - depends on the needs of clients. We deliver/pickup equipment to events at convention centers, hotels, and sporting events.
9590 Lynn Buff CourtAustin, TX
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Short Term Copiers