Shorefyre in Honolulu, HI is looking for one prep cook to join our 58 person strong team. We are located on 2330 Kalakaua Ave.. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, and engaged.
- Follow recipes and prepare simple dishes
- Sanitize and prepare equipment and workstation for cooking
- Weigh and measure ingredients
- Mix, wash, peel, chop, grind, strain, slice meat and vegetables
- Basic cooking functions such as kneading dough, and preparing sauces
- Label stock and inventory all ingredients
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
- Ability to communicate and listen to team members
- Dedicated to working as a team towards one goal
- Experience as a Prep Cook a plus
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Shorefyre: Spending time in Waikiki is a blast, but it can take its toll on you. From the beautiful beaches to surfing the blue waters, shopping and having fun, there are many ways to spend your day and burn through your energy. You need to start the day off right then keep fueling up to truly enjoy all Hawaii has to offer, that’s why we’re here.At ShoreFyre we cook up delicious food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. With a full bar at hand, we create some of Hawaii’s signature cocktails all in a laid back, casual setting. We make everything fresh with aloha spirit to create tastes and flavors that will recharge you no matter what’s on your itinerary.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.