Shorefyre in Honolulu, HI is looking for one cook - head to join our 58 person strong team. We are located on 2330 Kalakaua Ave.. Our ideal candidate is attentive, punctual, and reliable.
- Direct food processing and handling
- Monitor and manage food temperature and inventory stock
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Handle food related concerns
- Proven working experience as a head cook
- Extensive knowledge of kitchen equipment and utensils
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Shorefyre: Spending time in Waikiki is a blast, but it can take its toll on you. From the beautiful beaches to surfing the blue waters, shopping and having fun, there are many ways to spend your day and burn through your energy. You need to start the day off right then keep fueling up to truly enjoy all Hawaii has to offer, that’s why we’re here.At ShoreFyre we cook up delicious food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. With a full bar at hand, we create some of Hawaii’s signature cocktails all in a laid back, casual setting. We make everything fresh with aloha spirit to create tastes and flavors that will recharge you no matter what’s on your itinerary.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.