Our Project Coordinator takes pride in providing a high level of communication to all parties involved in the construction process, being vigilant about ensuring the information is most current and accurate.
Who are we? We are the family friendly resort located on the sandy beaches of Payette Lake in majestic McCall Idaho. We offer a Competitive Salary, Free Shift Meals, Employee Golf and Fitness area, as well as Affordable Housing, Referral Bonus Program, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/ AD&D, 401K (match) and much, much more!
Our successful Project Coordinator provides support to the Vice President of Maintenance and Development by performing tasks related to project-related field operations. The Project Coordinator supports the management team in meeting project expectations and maintaining project timelines, quality standards, and cost accountability.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, contractors, consultants and other team members.
- Develop understanding of contracts, subcontracts and recommend tracking system for budgets.
- Assist in the development of thorough bid instructions.
- Help prepare final bid packages for contractors.
- Assist in scheduling all pre-construction activities.
- Help prepare value-engineering studies by researching alternative products for architect selection.
- Maintain files on unit price of materials purchased or installed.
- Maintain project management files and logs, as-build files, equipment rental logs and other documents and logs.
- Review contracts and purchase orders as required for pre-construction activities
- Assist in processing payment applications for payment on a timely monthly basis.
- Prepare and distribute in a timely manner accurate meeting minutes, change orders and other required documents.
- Provide overall clerical support to VP of Maintenance and Development including correspondence, filing, faxing, copying and phone work related to contracts and vendors.
- Process jobsite work orders into change order requests and/ contractor change orders. Obtains necessary pricing for labor, equipment, and material suppliers and contractors to extend work orders and communicate changes.
- Generate Request for Information (RFI) documents and follows through until resolution is achieved.
- Initiate and process RFIs to contractors following up for pricing—generating a change order request.
- Review and distribute submittals from contractors and vendors to management and architects for approval.
- Obtain contractor warranties, Operating and Maintenance (O&M) manual information, and as-built drawings. Assemble O&M binders for cataloging and operational departments.
- Maintain work order log and Change Order Request book.
- Complete distribution sheet upon receipt of signed Change Order.
- Reconcile subcontractor and vendor billing and resolves invoice discrepancies by researching “Invoices in Question” for Accounting.
- Copy drawings and distribute to contractors and maintain drawing log.
- Attend all required project meetings, including pre-construction and project start-up meetings.
- Obtain all required legal documents for the project.
- Follow up in a timely manner on all RFIs.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the company’s client and personnel information, data and documents.
- Maintain the cleanliness, maintenance and appearance of all company issued assets and work sites.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- B.S. in Business, Engineering or a related field
- 5 years of experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills including proven ability to multi-task on multiple projects
- Proven ability in complex relationship management – ability to lead and direct cross-functional teams
- Effective negotiation skills coupled with proven prioritization and time management abilities
- Proven project budgeting and financial management experience
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in construction management
- Luxury resort development and/or luxury destination real estate development experience
- Experience working with regulatory agencies to gain project approval (Army COE, local Planning & Zoning Commissions, etc.)
- Knowledge of community/subdivision development standards, CC&Rs, and architectural design guidelines
- Proficient in construction plan review and construction document management
- PMP certification
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project software
Shore Lodge Whitetail, LLC