We are currently looking for friendly, dependable, and self motivated individuals to join our team. We are now accepting applications for all positions including Cashier, Bagger and Assistant Butcher
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers providing exceptional customer service.
- The employee must also have the ability to work a flexible schedule based on the business needs.
- Be able to walk/stand for long period of time
- Ability to complete daily workload with limited supervision - Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English, have the ability to follow instructions
- To stock produce and other merchandise on shelves and displays throughout the department in a careful, clean, neat and expedient manner; ensuring that all product is fresh, rotated and well stocked for our customers while maintaining great customer service.
- Clean shelves as they are restocked, fill and build displays, and make sure these are blocked and straightened and merchandised in accordance with the needs of the community.
- Receive and unload deliveries, check for accuracy, and store product in designated area.
- Keep sales and work area swept clean, orderly, and free from safety hazards; report hazards to management.
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required