RTN is the leading distributor of in-store advertising in the United States. The company, founded in 1951, pioneered the register receipt
advertising program, which is among the oldest nationally recognized in-store branding products.
As a B2B Sales Representative, you will create lasting advertising partnerships between local businesses and large or small box retailers. Some of the retailers we partner with to promote these businesses at include: Ingles, Harris Teeter, Shoprite, Weis, Brookshire’s, Dollar General, and Family Dollar.
What We Offer:
- $35k Base Salary
- An additional weekly and quarterly bonuses
- Uncapped Commissions as high as 30%
- Extensive and Ongoing Training Programs
- Monthly Phone and Travel Stipend
- Full Benefits Package
- Protected Sales Territory
- Awesome contests and award trips for our top producers
- Make Daily “Dials for Dollars” Calls to Prospects
- Make Connections and Develop Relationships with Local Businesses
- Craft Effective Branding Campaigns
- Hunters and closers who are not afraid of exceeding their monthly Sales Goals
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Reliable Transportation
- Basic Computer Competency
- Excellent Phone Skills
- The “Right Attitude!”
- Business to Business Sales Experience is a must please do not apply if you do not have B2B experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious sales representative to join our team of fighters. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, “one-call one-close” environment and won’t be fazed by rejection. The right candidate will have the Right Attitude. What do we mean by this?
- Do I “want it” and will I do everything it takes to “get it?”
- How do I take rejection; does it inspire me to try harder?
- Will I work even harder if I’m rewarded for my effort?
- Do I have “The Drive” to succeed no matter what it takes?
- Does my energy level match my ambition?
For the right candidate who answered “YES!” to these questions, you have the Right Attitude.
What is the B2B Sales Representative job like?
Representatives are assigned protected territories where they’re responsible for sharing our local advertising solution with local businesses.
This position is true outside sales. Each workday, you will present RTN’s innovative branding opportunity to a variety of local businesses. Our sales model requires punctuality, organization, and daily work in the field. We have a proven “one-call one-close” system, but we’ve been around long enough to know that this skill-set can be taught — it’s something you can learn IF you have the Right Attitude and Drive!
Before beginning your new career, our extensive training program will have you selling advertising space and earning commissions in just 3 weeks or less — even if you are new to the advertising industry.
The best part is through good customer service and by building renewal clients within your territory you can continue to earn “residual commissions” long after you make the initial sale!
Each representative is assigned a protected territory where he or she will cultivate relationships between our retail partners and small business advertisers.
Our salary, bonus structure, and unlimited commission structure is why top performers can earn $100k per year.
We offer you the opportunity to earn what you deserve. We offer solid training, a protected sales territory, and a clear path to earning a minimum of $50,000 or more in the next 12 months.
RTN, LLC is PROUD to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not, and will not, discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.