Territory Manager - Northeast Territory
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Territory Manager – Outdoor Power Equipment (OPE)
The Territory Manager will be part of the National Sales Team and is responsible for managing and achieving sales of Country Clipper Zero Turn Mowers to dealer customers in the Northeast territory (Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware). Products include commercial and residential zero turn mowers, and Country Clipper parts and accessories. Territory Managers will conduct sales activities and build relationships with customers including promoting and recommending products or services that match the customer needs and will solicit orders with existing dealers as well as recruit new dealers based on market potential.
- Develops a plan to increase company brand position within assigned territory.
- Achieves sales objectives for Country Clipper dealer business in the residential and commercial categories (including whole goods, parts and accessories).
- Represents Country Clipper at trade, industry and dealer shows.
- Gains dealer commitment and orders.
- Demonstrates equipment and provide product application feedback.
- Facilitates the success of sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns.
- Monitors dealer inventory levels and drive business adjustments as required.
- Secures and develops new dealers in metro and rural markets that help meet sales goals for the territory.
- Oversees sound merchandising practices in the assigned territory.
- Develops and enhances dealer personnel in competitive strategies, product knowledge and management skills.
- Provides Country Clipper Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Engineering team members with field input on existing products, competitive strategies, new product ideas, consumer/commercial trends and programming development.
- Providing quality customer service including identifying and resolving customer complaints and building relationships with customers.
- Ability to identify and sell products based upon customer needs or plans.
- Aptitude and interest to learn about the outdoor power equipment industry.
- Solid PC Skills with experience in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Problem solver with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Able and willing to safely load, secure and operate company trailers.
- Must live within the assigned territory.
- Valid Driver’s license required.
- High School diploma required, Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years documented successful outside sales experience.
- Previous experience in growing and managing dealer relationships.
- Proven sales performer with excellent negotiation skills.
- Background/knowledge of Agriculture or Outdoor Power Equipment required.
- Mechanical and technical aptitude to understand equipment operation.
For more information about Country Clipper, please visit our website at www.countryclipper.com
Position offers professionally competitive compensation and benefits package, including 401k, medical and dental insurance.
Interested applicants may complete the job application or forward resume and references to: Shivvers Manufacturing, Inc., Attn: Personnel, 614 W. English, Corydon, IA 50060, or email to email@example.com
EOE. Physical and Drug Screen required.
In 1968, Shivvers Manufacturing created the tapered sweep auger, which became the basis for the first commercially successful Continuous-Flow Grain Drying System. In 1984, Shivvers Manufacturing transformed the industry again with the development of the COMPU-DRY, the first computerized control unit for grain drying. Today, Shivvers leads the world in automated Continuous Counter-Flow Grain Drying Systems.
Additionally, diversifying the company’s product offering, Shivvers created the Country Clipper division of zero-turn lawnmowers. The Country Clipper brand features a broad lineup of zero-turn mowers for residential, estate, and commercial applications, marketed through independent dealers throughout the United States and several foreign countries.
Shivvers is committed to providing innovative equipment that provides real value for their customers and is proud to produce American made products and stands behind the integrity of those products.
Get fresh Sales Territory jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.