We are seeking a Customer Service Order Processing to join the ShirtBANC team! You will be responsible for answering customer messages and preparing orders for shipment
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Prepare daily shipment batches
- Previous experience in customer service, online sales, or other related fields
- Ability to assess different situations
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with shipping and other online applications
Why Work Here?ShirtBANC is an online apparel brand dedicated to bringing fashionable clothing to the masses at prices that wont break the bank. We believe in cautious optimism and perpetual growth. We've been around since 2012 and see a long and prosperous future ahead. Through innovative merchandise allocation and common sense sales practices, we are well-positioned across multiple sales channels including Amazon, eBay and Walmart. With your help, we plan on continuing to grow within our scope and expand to other sectors, both online and brick and mortar.
ShirtBANC is a family and minority owned company. We're living the American Dream and want you to join us!