Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need. Our friendly shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials and deliver them to members in as soon as one hour.
Shipt is growing rapidly and we need someone willing to hustle to help us expand our engineering team! You are able to identify, screen, and qualify candidates for engineering positions and can hang with the best of them; you have the ability to speak in technical terms. You are extremely comfortable sourcing quality candidates at a fast moving pace.
In this role, you will search to find the best and brightest people from around the country. You will network with passive candidates, work closely with hiring managers, and be an exceptional hunter.
- Serve as a strategic partner to Recruiting and Technical Leadership
- Partner with Engineering and/or Product Management hiring managers to build pipelines for talent pools
- Source and hire across all teams - primarily engineering; helping to drive our product and ultimately continue to expand our business
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting to include sourcing, screening, interviewing and evaluating technical candidates
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and maintain an active pipeline
- Review and understand technical job requirements
- Evaluate applicants to verify if position requirements are met
- You have a passion for researching new technologies and know all the latest recruiting trends
- Create detailed, measurable job descriptions, compliant with EEOC
- Have a strong follow-up game to keep candidates warm and informed
- Work to improve upon existing process and develop innovative strategy around finding our future team
- You have the ability to maintain relationships across multiple teams, expect to be responsible for the hiring needs of many
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Sociology, Organizational Development, Psychology or other relevant degree
- 5+ years of Technical recruiting experience with a proven ability to fill positions
- Experience working with an ATS system
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Comfortable with video conferencing, in front of the camera and troubleshooting behind the scenes (preference with Zoom)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using internet sourcing techniques such as Boolean
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.