- Expired: January 09, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
ShipOffers, founded in 2001, is a strategic partner to elite marketers in the direct response and eCommerce industry. With over 90 exceptional employees, ShipOffers provides product sourcing and fulfillment solutions to online marketers around the world.
We are thankful to have grown exponentially over recent years, and that growth has opened up the need for a new Sales Executive on our team.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven sales executive to join us. As a Sales Executive, you will identify and secure new business opportunities and maintain and grow relationships with existing clients. You will be a key sales team member and will play a vital role in driving revenue growth for the company.
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through prospecting, networking, and market research
- Develop and deliver compelling sales presentations to potential clients
- Negotiate and close deals with new and existing clients
- Setup and onboard new clients
- Achieve and exceed sales targets and quotas
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities in CRM
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Collaborating with other departments to complete projects and tasks for Clients, including using project management software to assign work
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field is preferred
- Desire to work in a close-knit environment with the potential for growth
ShipOffers is a leader in the product sourcing and fulfillment industry. We've been on the Inc 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies seven times, and we are one of the fastest-growing organizations in the Denver area.
We have a team of awesome individuals committed to having fun and doing our best every day. Our company culture is strong, and we like to have a good time while doing what we love - helping our partners and clients grow.
Some of the perks of working with us include:
- Salary PLUS commission and a monthly bonus based on team performance
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
- Company-paid lunch every other week
- Quarterly team-building activities and outings
- We participate in charity events throughout the year
If you are serious about your personal and professional growth, we invite you to apply for this role. With the growth we are seeing, the opportunities are abundant when you're on the ShipOffers team.
Check us out here:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Total potential salary of $80++ (base of $55K, plus commissions and monthly bonus pool)
13365 James E Casey AveEnglewood, CO
Get fresh Partner Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.