- $41,600 Yearly
The purpose of a warehouse manager is to guide and lead hourly staff members in the management
of daily orders, inventory counts, and the loading and unloading of trucks. This includes training in the proper rotation of all
inventory, shipments to appropriate carriers, and communication with management
regarding the availability of items.
The Warehouse Manager will ensure that all warehouse activities are carried out efficiently and profitably.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the daily workflow of the warehouse; schedules and organizes staff to ensure
proper staffing of all shifts.
- Coaches staff to follow all company guidelines and policies.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Ensures efficient warehouse operations through collaboration and coordination with other departments.
- Completes all order fulfillment by implementing our warehouse management information system.
- Ensures all hourly staff is receiving all inventory in a timely manner with an accurate count.
- Researches, identifies, and presents new ideas to improve warehouse operations.
- Attends and participates in regularly scheduled and spontaneous meetings for production.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent education OR 2 years of experience in a related position
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (preferably bilingual)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent supervisory and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures
- Has the ability to present information in one on one and small group situations to management and other employees
- Must have the ability to apply independent and critical thinking to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to apply basic mathematics to related tasks
This job requires standing for long periods of time, repetitive movement, and the ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis.
Hourly staff within the warehouse.
Fast paced company, growing everyday with great owners who support you and want to see you grow with us!
ShipDudesNorth Las Vegas, NV
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.