Sales- Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented Sales Executive to join our 3PL company. The Sales Executive will be responsible for driving revenue growth by identifying and securing new business opportunities in the fulfillment and warehousing industry for digitally native brands.
Responsibilities for this role
The following list includes items that we expect team members in this role to be responsible for doing on a daily basis:
- Send proposals and negotiate contracts with prospective clients (within the approval limits)
- Make outbound calls (work on select targeted customer accounts to nurture) $25MM Revenue +
- Meet/Engage on SDR booked Meetings (Sales Qualified Leads)
- Manage Sales pipeline within CRM System
- Quarterly pulse check-in with current customers
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and competitive landscape
Accountabilities for this role
The following list includes items that we expect team members in this role to be accountable for which may at times be ensuring that others have done what they're supposed to do. At the end of the day this is what you're being asked to be held accountable for:
- Number of Deals Closed
- Communicate Sales Commitments to Onboarding Team
- Keep HubSpot companies and contacts current at all times
KPIs for this role
The following key performance indicators (KPI's) are metrics that this role is being held accountable to and are the metrics that will be utilized in performance evaluations and incentive planning.
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Revenue Goals
- Weekly Signed Customers
- Number of Contracts Sent
- Number of Sales Meetings Booked
- Number of Outbound Leads Generated
Skills, Certifications & Technology Expectations
The following list of specific skills and technology expectations with various competency levels are expected of this role:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Professional Presentation and a Persuasive, energetic personality
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Proficient CRM Capabilities and other sales-generating software
- Ability to prioritize work duties along with meeting deadlines
- Organized, attentive, and trustworthy
Salary Range: $65k-$85k + Bonus
Reporting Manager Role
This role reports to the Chief Growth Officer
Ship Calm LLC
Get fresh Sales Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.