Are you ready to join a career with meaningful experience? Our employees constantly respond they love this job more than any previous customer service job they've experienced. Why? We help our customers realize their dreams. We get to become travel experts and help plan exotic experiences around the world.Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
The customer service representative will work to attract potential customers by taking inbound phone calls to answe product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
You'll be responsibile to work with customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutionKeep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Take the extra mile to engage customers
Shiny Seas is looking for team members who wish to grow with our company. We look for the soft skills required to establish confidence and trust with our customers. Leadership experience or ability to demonstrate management skills is highly encouraged.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree