Our company is looking for an experienced Office Manager that is well organized, an effective problem solver, and a good communicator. You will manage all office operations and procedures to ensure optimal office efficiency.
We are in the travel industry. There may be times where you'll be working with travel clients who are looking for support in a timely manner. Highly responsible individuals are what we are looking for. If you have experience as an office manager, admin assistant, customer service representative or similar jobs, please be sure to share.Office Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Manage communication channels throughout the office.
- Plan and organize meetings
- Prepare an annual budget and manage office finances
- Direct and oversee maintenance, supplies, bills, errands, equipment, and all office procedures and operations
- Work with HR to design, implement, and enforce office policies
- Work with IT on maintaining office equipment
- Should be able to predict possible problems that could cause reduced productivity and look for creative solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prior management or administrative experience
- Effective time management and multi-tasking
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Some light bookkeeping knowledge is preferable
- High School Diploma
- Three years experience in managing or running an office
Shiny Seas Travel