About the Opportunity
We need a talented individual to fill the role of an Accountant and are interested in an employee who will take personal responsibility in making our company a success. SFT LLC, offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced and high energy and the ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, trustworthy and reliable.
-Oversee day-to-day Accounting operations
-Prepare reports for budgeting and forecasting
-Assist with month-end closing
-Establish processes and internal controls
-Ensure accurate and timely delivery of financial statements
-Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Bilingual in both Mandarin & English required
- Knowledge in Accounting Systems: ERP and QuickBooks
- CPA License is a plus
- Must be available to travel to Kansas City, MO during the week for the first 1-2 months
- General Accounting Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- CMA License is a plus
- Cost and Management Accounting Experience is a plus
- Familiar with GAAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- Self-motivated and able to effectively manage time and multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
The salary is competitive and based on experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes bonuses based on individual performance; profit sharing; medical insurance; dental insurance; prescription drug coverage; casual dress; and paid vacations.
***SFT LLC., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Smoke-free workplace and drug-free work environment.