ShineOn.com is the world's first On-Demand Jewelry platform.
We work with an affiliate network of 6,000+ Online Jewelry Sellers, most who host their jewelry stores on Shopify.
With ShineOn you can create & sell custom jewelry with zero upfront cost, and zero inventory.
- This is a long-term position, you will be expected to grow with the company, and be rewarded for following through.
- You love to code, understand business requirements, and communicate well with your team and stakeholders.
- You are a voracious learner, take things and "run with it", but can follow and deliver on requirements when provided.
- You work every weekday, on schedule, and enjoy helping your peers constantly improving your app.
- You communicate effectively and politely.
Clearwater / Tampa area required. Remote may apply but will most likely not be considered ...
As an engineer at ShineOn, you...
Enjoy Laravel and Eloquent
Understand basic design and UI/UX principles
Have experience with at least one front-end CSS framework
And we’ll really like you if...
Have experience in e-commerce and / or Shopify.
Have experience working with third-party API clients / composer.
Have experience working with webhooks / ngrok.
Have experience with Bootstrap, Vue.js and AWS
We expect you to...
Work hard, run at the bullets, and meet deadlines.
Focus on outcomes over activity, and hold yourself accountable for results.
Care about your craft, enjoy Laravel and building products.
Before we hire you, we will…
Ask you to solve a few simple code tests, via a screen share.
Ask you about your work experience and startup / entrepreneurial experience.
Tell you about our business, how we use Shopify, and our code base.
What to expect from us ...
Fun staff, friendly management. Hip location and partial-remote weeks after necessary ramp up time.
Medical, Dental, Vision, No vacation policy.
Relocation help available.