- Expired: December 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provides administrative support to the CEO and other senior leadership.
- Organizes internal in-person and virtual meetings and conferences.
- Works well with other Teams (e.g., travel, business units, business development, finance) to meet CEO and senior leadership objectives.
- Organizes digital artifacts in SharePoint and other software repositories/tools.
- Performs consistently and exercises keen attention to detail in all activities.
- Keeps the CEO informed of all relevant companies’ activities.
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative support to senior leadership in a high tempo environment.
- Must be highly organized, adept in digital/electronic tools, and adapts well to the changing needs of senior leadership.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office with strong skills in Word and PowerPoint along with basic skills in Excel and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated excellence in both verbal (i.e., direct and phone) and written (i.e., email, some creative) communication.
- Prefer experience with Federal contracting, a degree, and/or proximity within 1 hour of Headquarters in Charlottesville, VA.
- Salary based on experience
- Full benefits (PTO, health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) match, other)
BusinessView all jobs at SHINE Systems
Get fresh Senior Executive Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.