ProTech Shine is looking to hire an entry level candidate for our Business Management role to join a growing company in Alexandria, VA. This company has been around since 2014 and its known for their business consulting and marketing! As a Customer Service Representative, you will be in charge of taking all incoming calls from our contractors and vendors who need new parts, checking in on parts and ordering all brand new equipment. If this sounds like it can be your next career move, please apply today!
The Business Manager opportunity: The Business Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the asset. Responsibilities include directing on-site staff and contracted vendors to maintain a first class appearance of the property. Additionally, they will adhere to approved budgets with an emphasis on timely rent collection, receivable management, legal evictions and vendor supervision.
**No Experience is Required for this Role**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out all duties and responsibilities specifically assigned by the Regional Director.
Prepare and monitor the operating budget; submit regular reports on property status.
- Responsible for authoring and executing a marketing plan including resident functions to establish property identity.
Responsible for maintaining budgeted occupancy levels at approved rental rates.
Responsible for maintaining all on-site and virtual books, records and files.
Collects specified and delinquent rents, files evictions and approves write-offs as necessary.
Conducts regular training for staff members and conducts periodic meetings. Creates and maintains a positive environment for staff and promotes a high quality rental-living experience for the residents.
Assists with eviction of residents in compliance with court orders and directions from owner's attorneys.
Performs regular physical inspections and arranges for reconditioning of property. Supervises maintenance of buildings and grounds. Arranges purchasing of supplies, services and goods.
Employs for services of leasing consultants, maintenance techs, grounds keeping personnel, onsite management personnel, and security. Supervises hiring process by subordinates.
Respond to after hours emergency calls as required.
- Experience with renovations preferred.
Attends to resident issues, including neighbor disputes, renewals and maintenance issues.
Serve as the first impression and ambassador for the community.
Ensure compliance with OSHA and safety training.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- High degree of professionalism in appearance and demeanor.
- Commitment to quality results.
- Dependability, integrity, and willingness to learn.
- Proven time management skills.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and champion of change for improvements and efficiencies.
- Ability to build teamwork.
- Persuasive and outgoing demeanor.
- Positive attitude.