- Expired: May 06, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Qualified Production & Development is a contract manufacturer with locations in Hillsboro, Cornelius and Tualatin, Oregon, serving the semi-conductor and other industries. Our products play a key role in high profile projects and products around the world. We specialize in prototype-to-production manufacturing. Having been established for almost 45 years, we have continued to grow, and thrive to meet and exceed the expectations and needs of our various clients.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are growing and adding a variety of new positions to our team. Our #1 asset are our people. We provide a full benefits package, competitive pay, paid sick, vacation and holiday time and a Simple IRA Retirement account in a safe, productive work environment with training and opportunities for career growth.
Quality Control Inspector I – SWING SHIFT
Under general supervision, assist the Quality Control Manager in the execution of the QMS at our company with regards to product inspections, first article submissions, corrective and preventive actions, internal audits as well as customer and supplier communication and data submittals. Additionally, the inspector will provide inputs and coaching to continually improve the understanding and adherence to quality assurance disciplines across the company.
In this role, you will
- Perform dimensional, visual, and functional inspection of parts, components, assemblies, and raw materials; documenting and communicating inspection results.
- Prepare First Article & In Process Inspection reports by utilizing precision handheld measurement equipment and/or gauges.
- Review acceptance criteria defined by customer documents to ensure appropriate inspection methods and to identify and document any drawing or specification errors.
- Provide feedback to Quality Control Manager to define and deliver responses to customer requests and inquiries related to product quality.
- Assist Quality Control Manager in defining and executing internal audits to ensure compliance as well as developing and publishing procedures and work instructions relating to internal processes and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Quality Control Manager.
- Current openings for swing shift. You will need to spend a period of time training on the day shift to start.
- Swing shift hours: Monday-Thursday, 2:00pm-12:30am
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 1 year of experience serving as a quality control inspector or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to demonstrate attention to detail in completing assignments and in communicating to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistics, geometry, fractions, percentages, and ratios.
- Must be methodical, thorough, and a team player.
- JobBoss ERP database experience a plus.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation
QPD are committed to providing equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, marital status, national origin, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, gender, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodation for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential functions, and/or receive other benefits or privileges of employment at EPSM, please contact Human Resources at 503-992-1589 or inquire with Human Resources in person.
SHINE Career Collective, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at SHINE Career Collective, LLC