- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come work at a local FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT CENTER!
We are looking for a General Manager for our 53,000 SF Family Entertainment Center that has bowling, Laser Tag, Mini-Golf, Arcade room, VIP Bowling, Axe Throwing, and a Banquet Concert Room. Responsible for operating attractions, monitoring your team in all aspects of the business, operating cash registers, and assisting with groups / birthday sales while providing an enthusiastic attitude.
We believe the success of a facility is based on the General Manager and the team they lead. We are looking for a dynamic leader that can execute the programs that we have developed. The candidate will also bring innovative new ideas to the table. We are looking for a high-energy leader that will embrace this culture and drive the success of the facility like it is their own business.
The Ideal Candidate is:
- A Leader who has had a minimum of 3 years of management experience.
- A leader who has proven experience in operational excellence and demonstrates it daily by focusing on customer needs, keeping employees positive and engaged and continually improving functions and processes in the facility.
- A leader that possesses good judgment, strong problem-solving skills, and effective communication skills.
- A leader with strong customer service skills, who understands the importance of being visible on the floor, can cultivate relationships with guests to encourage repeat visits and is skillful at dealing with difficult guests in a calm and upbeat manner.
- A leader with a proven ability to balance and effectively prioritize numerous responsibilities.
- A leader who has demonstrated experience in hiring great people and effectively training them in operations and customer service.
- A leader with proven success with development and execution of sales and marketing plans as well as managing a full-time salesperson.
- An individual with prior profit and loss experience who understands financial information and can take the necessary actions to both increase revenue by driving additional guests to the facility as well as increasing internal revenue yields and can also control costs by managing expenses, particularly payroll.
Daily Duties include:
- Over see and schedule 40-45 Employees
- Handle all employees Situation
- Make daily Bank Deposits
- Coordinate Bowling Leagues
- Order Bar and Restaurant supplies
Relocation package available, if applicable.
ShindigWhy Work Here?
Fun Place to work
With 28 modern bowling lanes, a state-of-the-art arcade, laser tag, black-light golf and a restaurant spread over 53,000-square-feet, Shindig is already the talk of the town. Shindig is modern version of the word “shindu,” meaning a merry dance or party, which first appeared in 1820s. The spelling might be different today but the meaning remains the same.
5800 McFarland BLVD EastBirmingham, AL
RetailView all jobs at Shindig