Aesthetic Physician or Nurse Practitioner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Employment type could be Hourly or Contractor (Locum Tenens)
Employment type could become Full Time
- Provide aesthetic non-surgical cosmetic evaluation, consultation, and treatments.
- Treatments may include neurotoxins, dermal fillers, facial injections, platelet-rich plasma therapy, and Laser treatments.
- Consult patients on face, skin and body related aesthetic concerns and advise on effective treatment solutions
- Consult and educate patient about course of treatments, possible downtime and post care
- Perform medical grade aesthetic treatments such as lasers, Botox and fillers
- Conduct routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues
- Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
- Review patient’s progress with a treatment plan
- Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
- Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
- Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities
- Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
- Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and technicians to form a high performing medical team
- Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, plastic surgeons, neurologists etc.)
- Keep records of patients’ diseases, operations or other significant information (e.g. allergic episodes)
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients
- Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
- Promote company product and services
- We are HIPPA compliant and abide by all medical practices.
- We require periodic meetings to review safety, improve techniques, and review patient outcomes.
- Organize and assist with the organization of special events.
- Continue to educate and support the employees
- Maintain and develop professional knowledge and clinical skills through regular and ongoing education and trainings
- Learn all facets to our practice.
- Practice and promote a positive and constructive professional attitude and behavior toward: the completion of job responsibilities; team relationships; organizational goals and objectives.
- Support the vision and uphold the mission, values, policies, and procedures of the company
- MISSION, VISION, CORE VALUES
- MISSION: Enhancing families by providing exceptional women’s healthcare in a personalized, compassionate atmosphere.
- VISION: To be the number one choice for women’s healthcare in Bozeman and the surrounding community.
- CORE VALUES:
- Empathy and Compassion
- Honesty and Integrity
- Personal Accountability and Hard Work
- Engaged, Supportive Culture
Submit resumes and cover letters to:
Physician’s duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing medical services to the patients of the clinic, inclusive of all functions necessary to provide quality medical care.
- Practice using sound medical judgment and adhere to all ethical considerations of the practice of medicine; know limitations and seek consult when advisable; keep abreast of current technologies and industry standards.
- Meet all clinical obligations of the medical practice.
- Follow all internal policies and procedures; be accountable for completion of all operational tasks according to departmental guidelines to ensure appropriate clinical processing/documentation.
- Continually advise administration of any issues that may impact the practice.
- Must be board certified or board approved.
- Proven experience as a physician or nurse practitioner
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Excellent knowledge of injectables, infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient’s confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Relevant experience in aesthetics treatment is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a good team player
- Self-driven individual with a positive mind-set
These are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Many additional benefits included such as Holiday pay, Free Botox, Malpractice, Branded scrubs, extensive targeted Marketing, discounted products and services, Front desk team, and much more!! (90 day probationary period must be completed for most benefits. Some benefits do not apply to contractor position).
Premier Medical Spa & Women's Health Specialist
Montana's leading clinic for medical aesthetics and innovative anti-aging solutions, with locations in Billings and Bozeman.
Physician led by Dr. Julie Reil and her team of experienced RN specialists.
Shiloh Medical Clinic
304 Gallatin Park DriveBozeman, MT
Get fresh Independent Contractor Aesthetic Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.