Shiloh Assisted Living Pequot Lakes, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shiloh Assisted Living is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for full and part time positions.
$750 Hiring Bonus!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for managing residents' care on a day to day basis.
- Follows each resident's specific plan of care to ensure highest level of health, safety and quality.
- Provide or assist in direct care to residents such as bathing, medication administration, meal preparation, recreational activities, laundry, housekeeping, etc.
- Responsible for the periodic review and proposing interventions to update the care plan to ensure each resident attains and maintains the highest practicable physical, mental and psychological well being.
- Coordinate, supervise, develop and administrate nursing personnel under direction from the facility RN.
- Perform medical record audits for compliance.
- Assures that medication administration procedures are followed properly and discuss any needed corrections, errors, etc. with staff.
- Schedules, leads and records minutes from monthly staff meetings.
- Is available for on-call medical questions and/or emergencies via phone.
- Visits with residents routinely regarding cares, activities, menus, likes and dislikes etc.
- Help organize and host community events such as family picnics, special entertainment for the residents, parties, community coffee, etc.
- Provide tours to potential residents and their families.
- Acts as a professional role model to other staff for carrying out procedures, documentation, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain good relationships with residents, family members, community guests, co-workers, etc.
- Completes other duties as designated
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Qualifications:
- Must have a desire to work with seniors.
- Current license as a licensed practical nurse (LPN) in the state of MN.
- Knowledge of resident care plans, and state and federal long-term care regulations.
- Work effectively with general supervision, ability to organize and manage own work load in a busy environment. Some independent actions are required.
- Ability to communicate well with residents and families promoting customer service and respect.
- Meet the physical job demands of the position.
While experience working the long-term care setting is favored, no experience is necessary. Completion of on-site orientation program will be given to obtain desired entry level competency in lieu of experience.
7:00 AM to 3:30 PM (Full and part time positions available)
3:00 PM to 11:30 PM (Full and part time positions available)
11:15 PM to 7:15 AM
(Full and part time positions available)
Benefits for All Employees Include:
- Paid Time Off
- Time and a Half Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to enroll for dental and vision insurance.
- Free meal during each shift.
Benefits for employees with over 30 hours/week also include:
- Opportunity to enroll for health insurance (70 percent covered by employer).
About Shiloh Assisted Living:
Shiloh Assisted Living is located in Pequot Lakes, Minnesota. Our assisted living apartments each feature a kitchenette and cozy living area. They include a full bathroom with shower and are available in one-bedroom floor plans. Our memory care community provides all the comforts of home in a safe and secure surrounding. Each wing contains four private rooms, has a shared living space and a roll-in (Euro) bathroom.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
Job Posted by ApplicantPro