Senior Software Engineer - Mobile
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
As an experienced senior engineer, you will be executing alongside a high-functioning team of product owners, technical project managers, frontend and backend developers, quality assurance engineers, and DevOps team members who are focused on the creation, execution, and maintenance of a bleeding-edge gig economy workforce management solution.
We are eager to talk to you if
· You have 5+ years of experience in design and development of mobile applications.
· You are driven by the desire to solve infrastructure problems with the goal to automate and scale.
· You genuinely enjoy collaborating and sharing ideas with the team.
· You are skilled in technical communication.
· You are motivated to deliver high quality solutions quickly.
· You are excellent at making technical decisions based on aggregated business goals.
· Experience building reusable components to ship faster with higher quality and consistency.
· Proficiency with RESTful or gRPC API implementation.
· Experience with SQL & NoSQL datastores such as Postgres and MongoDB.
· Experience working in an agile environment.
· Experience designing and developing applications, toolkits, and utilities with a keen eye on reliability, usability, and most importantly, user experience.
ShiftPixy®Why Work Here?
ShiftPixy is Enabling Gig Economy Participation. Segment is booming. Great opportunity to be part of a growing revolution.
ShiftPixy is Enabling Gig Economy Participation And Engagement and is designed to sync work opportunities from job providers with the open time slots of available shift workers. ShiftPixy manages relationships with job providers and deploys a fully integrated Workforce Management solution that enables a digital transformation within the business. This transformation creates immediate access to a mobilized contingent workforce as well as automate their workflow. This transformation also allows them to own all of their off-premise delivery opportunities and migrate their customers to their own digital real-estate instead of relying on third-party delivery apps.
1 ventureIrvine, CA