The Representative supports our Independent Sales Agents. They also work directly with our Relationship Managers assisting with the maintenance and upkeep of our Independent Sales Offices. This is an entry level position.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Answering incoming calls and making out bound calls
· Processing cash advance and loan applications from submission to funding
· Liaison for merchant applications pended in Underwriting, new apps, etc.
· Document management, quality control, quality assurance
· Creation of new sales offices (processing paperwork, data entry, ordering site surveys, QC, etc.) & Updating Existing offices (legal name changes, address updates, email updates, bank changes, etc.)
· Assist the Relationship Managers as needed in facilitating resolution of merchant and ISO issues
· Processing orders of marketing material for ISOs
· Maintenance of the task systems for all of the Relationship Managers
· Maintenance of ticket system
· Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management
· At least 1 year of experience in an office environment
· Ability to work on the phone with a friendly and professional attitude
· Problem solving skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy when reviewing information
· Well versed in the MS Suite of applications, including MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
· Ability to multitask with strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
· Solid organizational skills
· Knowledge of Google Sites is a plus!