POSitouch is a premier POS software vendor that combines versatility with strong restaurant management capabilities for all hospitality businesses. We are currently seeking candidates for Software Support Technicians in a quickly changing environment as new products are released to our national dealer network.
POSitouch is looking for candidates that can combine restaurant or service related industry knowledge with technological expertise to further grow our support team in Warwick, Rhode Island.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
As a Software Support Technician you would:
· Be aware of the service industry’s unique challenges to provide continued customer service and ensure the POS operates to fulfill the needs of our clients
· Assist our national dealer network and clients with support on all POSitouch related products
· Work as team with other support staff, programmers, end users and management to identify issues and communicate resolutions in a timely manner
· Have extraordinary written and verbal communication skills via email, phone, Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
· Be self-motivated with the ability to multitask
· Test and provide feedback on new products and software changes to the programming department and management
· Have strong interpersonal skills
· Document technical and end user documentation
· Have a desire to work in an ever changing environment
· A rotating, on call, telephone support schedule is required
· BA, BS or BSc degree and/or technical certifications a plus
· Candidates with hospitality or service orientated experience are encouraged to apply
· Previous help desk experience a plus
· Paid vacation, holidays, personal and sick days
· 401k, medical and dental plans
· Balanced work life
· Supportive, team collaborative work environment
· Salary commensurate with experience